Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Action vs. Words

I am seriously baffled, dazed and confused.

I felt that things were progressing well with someone with a lot of potential...(i and everyone else is really confused by this interaction) and now it seems to be floundering...now those of you who know me can attest to the fact that i do not try to make circle pegs into square holes...it is retarded...so i have continually retreated...the response that i have received has been...i really want to be your friend and be a part of your life i just don't want a relationship...it was said that he cant see long term potential with me and he doesn't even like that he tried to think that far in advance....he doesn't like the idea of a pre-made family...ok...great...fine...i ain't tripping...BUT the day after this convo he is at my house on a Sunday morning (we NEVER see each other on sunday) especially during the day because he is not allowed around the boys) AND he came back Sunday night...he came over yesterday night...after 5 phone calls, 7 emails and 3 texts...i thought you just wanted to be my friend?

so the question of the day for you guys is this...which is more important to you? Actions or Words...and which do you give more weight when they don't match?

See i am a action person...my background of dysfunction has moded me to not believe anything anyone says...i want to see how you act...how you treat other people and myself...that is your testimony and character statement...but maybe i am the off one? LOL

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. ok I know you and i know your an action person and im a words person and i know that if you mixed the two the truth will show through... but my instinct says go with the words... to eliminate problems.

    ReplyDelete

Purging

Relentless whispering spirit blows strangely after me. Wandering like a plum moon--deep summer sky He comes as gold breath...shadowy storm...