Saturday, May 29, 2010

Contemplation

It has been some time since i have posted something.
I have missed you all. When HE was seperated from my life...i lost all desire to be creative, to be published, to write to you all...but i think it is a part of me. I am better for it all...but i am not where i should be. I have found someone else. someone who i know is the missing piece to my puzzle...but he doesn't know it, doesn't believe it, won't consider it. Am i a sucker for a lost cause or what? But i can't walk away, and i don't wanna lose him so i come back to where i belong...to write and express and use creativity to get out what is so deep in my heart. The world feels like it is resting on my small shoulders sometimes. I don't mind. It is a nice fit there and I am proud that it choses me to rest on...but i still need an outlet...between bettering myself, raising men and changing the world one deliquent at a time...it is nice to find somewhere that i can just **sigh**

this won't be the last you see of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Purging

Relentless whispering spirit blows strangely after me. Wandering like a plum moon--deep summer sky He comes as gold breath...shadowy storm...