Monday, February 4, 2013

Starting from the Beginning

"Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might." Ecclesiastes 9:10

Joyce Meyers says in order to develop your potential...you have to start from the beginning. You cannot start at the finish line. You can't wait until things are perfect...but you must do. something. NOW!!! Just lay your hand to whatever is in that is front of you. Just move forward. One step at a time. I need to practice that myself.

Just. Move. Forward.

Doesn't it sound so much easier than it is to do?

It is such a process. And if you are anything like me, you need to have quiet in order to figure out where to go. To mediate, to seek God's face, to really know where you are heading...don't you need quiet? I have goals and lists and plans and projects...but can't figure out how to start...how to move forward. I am encouraging myself but I just need to start from the beginning. Where is the beginning?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Purging

Relentless whispering spirit blows strangely after me. Wandering like a plum moon--deep summer sky He comes as gold breath...shadowy storm...