Thursday, February 26, 2009

Halo

so the last post was just me wanting to share the lyrics to a song that i love right now.

i hear that song and i see his face. i hear that song and i hear his voice...amazingly enough- it doesn't scare me. I am what you would call afraid of relationships. Committment makes me nervous. I am somewhat jaded because of my past experiences. But thinking of him and being with him makes me hopeful and giddy. I have forgotten all that pain and i don't even think about it...my mind knows that i am putting myself out there to get hurt but my heart is calm and collected. My heart doesn't feel like i am taking a risk at all..."i swore i'd never fall again...but this don't even feel like falling"

Crazy how that works...

It talks of walls...man have i got some tall ones built up around me, my heart, my kids, my life...and without even second thoughts i have started to open the doors to the walls...he isn't even working really hard...it is just natural...it is just him.

I hate cliches...i really do...but at the risk of sounding like one...he is different. This feels different...and i think i may have found my match in this unexpected and random meeting...

So i am cracking the door to my heart to see if there is room for him inside there...it will be up to him if the door gets opened all the way and if he will be comfortable there...I guess at this point we will see...

I will keep you posted.

D.

2 comments:

  1. Ummm sounds like love to me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you think so? they always say you find it when you least expect it...

    ReplyDelete

Purging

Relentless whispering spirit blows strangely after me. Wandering like a plum moon--deep summer sky He comes as gold breath...shadowy storm...