Monday, March 2, 2009

attempt at creative

My first attempt at being truly creative...would love critique!! Enjoy!!

Inspired to write but am bad with the codes
Need to express but it obviously shows
My heart is so swollen with feelings, emotions
Dare I say love

Heart on my sleeve-hell no I am more in control
With my heart in my outstretched hands-I am offering all that I am
Have and inspired to be
If its accepted I want nothing more than to let go

The future I see football games, a home, love with a flair
He will be my Heathcliff and I his Clair
To be strength, a rock, his beacon of light
To guide, to shelter when it storms or in the night
Nothing one-sided, a true partnership
Holding hands on this journey and quest we call life

Since that day the world has been brighter, clearer
Gazing out through new eyes I no longer feel jaded
The meaning of life is no longer evading
Hopeful, excited--ready to begin
This relationship-togetherness...its so many things
He looks in my eyes he's reading my soul
Intuitive, imaginative, compassionate and more
It would take days to explain the perfection he is

Awaiting the day when confirmations complete
Need nothing from him than to know I'm his mate
Life mission to please, encourage, desire
Be whatever he needs and accept what he offers

Clearing the fog of fairy tale love
I have found my angel-no longer to dream
Reality is sweeter when he spends it with me
As hard as it is and as hard as it will be
The prize in the end will be all he could need
The challenge is clear but the reward will be true
He's read my mind's heart so we'll see what he'll do....

2 comments:

  1. i like this...he must be special...

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is more than just special...I haven't quite found one word that accurately describes him other than his name...

    ReplyDelete

Purging

Relentless whispering spirit blows strangely after me. Wandering like a plum moon--deep summer sky He comes as gold breath...shadowy storm...