Thursday, October 6, 2011

not forgotten

i have been gone for a while...and i am not even sure if my followers will know that i am back. but today and the last year has been an insane one for me...and i am now following my "dream" to be a writer...a problogger and make an income with it. I am getting fired from my job and it is totally my fault...but i need to put some things out there...i guess...at the end of the day i just need to write...write more, write better, write from my soul. i am learning that i have a voice...right now it is a small and contained voice...but i am going to make it louder and richer and more substantial that you can't ignore it. i have a voice and knowledge and skills that others don't. you can learn from me...you should want to be me...(not really) ;-) but let's go on this journey together and see what the hell happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Purging

Relentless whispering spirit blows strangely after me. Wandering like a plum moon--deep summer sky He comes as gold breath...shadowy storm...