Friday, October 7, 2011

Hmmm

So i am having a rum and coke...sitting on the couch with my 4 yr old (who is playing on my smartphone) and wondering what i should blog about. i have been doing some research and wondering do i have what it takes to be a pro blogger. I mean really...does anyone care what little ol me has to say? i have been doing some research and even got some encouraging words from Chris Guillebeau who is making it happen...and he posed the question to me (not directly) what do i want to do in life? and what do i have to offer this world? I mean deep right? What do i have to offer the world?  hmmm...what do I, danibelle_1920, have to offer this amazing, off color, insane, lovable, disastrous, includes everything you can ever have, world? That is where i struggle. I need to find my voice, my confidence, my stride and my view. He and others have stated that you have to have a strong opinion about any and everything in order to make this thing work. If you are straddling the fence or offering all viewpoints on every topic...NO ONE CARES! That has always been a struggle for me. I am a diplomat, the voice of reason if you will. I don't allow my opinions and views to influence others. Now that i think about it...maybe that is my biggest problem. I am swallowing my pride and sharing with you all that i am on the verge of losing my job. While i am ashamed and kinda bummed because who wants that on their record, I am beginning to think this might be the best thing that has happened to me in a while. I don't know people...it is a crazy at times cruel world out there and i am trying to find my niche just like everyone else. I have a voice...and i am going to find it!!

Thanks for listening...and for anyone that is still reading my stuff...tell me what you would like to hear my opinion...let's grow together fellow bloggers.

Danibelle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Purging

Relentless whispering spirit blows strangely after me. Wandering like a plum moon--deep summer sky He comes as gold breath...shadowy storm...