Sunday, October 23, 2011

scattered

So I have to tell you guys that I have been all over the place lately. I lost my job, have been doing some research and trying to figure out what I am going to do with my life. I want to write, I want to dream, I want to be heard but I haven't figured out how to make any of that happen yet. I am blogging and trying to find my voice. I am journaling to decide where my direction is going. What do I know about? Who wants to hear from me?  I know that I am relevant, I know that I am knowledgable. I know that I am quirky, funny and intelligent. So...where do we go from here? Who is with me? Will you tell your friends to read what I have to say? Happiness is a journey...not a destination. If you are out there and you are interested in reading, following my path to happiness and want me to encourage you to come along with me than follow me on twitter @danibelle_1920, on fb Danielle Herriford or danibelle1920.wordpress.com Come with me on this journey. I will show you love back...let's make our dreams come true guys! Let's goooooo!!! There is no time like the present.

Be blessed and keep writing.

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Purging

Relentless whispering spirit blows strangely after me. Wandering like a plum moon--deep summer sky He comes as gold breath...shadowy storm...