Monday, March 2, 2009

borrowed for him

Ok...so for the few of you poor people that are falling my blog I promise
I won't stay on the love kick...I have a few ideas for some other entires...BUT
today love is what is inspiring me so here ya go...its nto mine...I can't take the credit
but for you who it applies to I may sing it to you when I get a chance...

Darling I want you to listen
I stayed up all night just to get this thing right
And I don't think that anything's missing
Cuz a person like you makes it easy to do
I've waited for so long
To sing to you this song

Cause your eyes are the window to heaven
Your smile could heal a million souls
Your love completes my existence
You're the other half that makes me whole
You're the only other half that makes me whole

I think the angels are your brothers
They told you about me said you're just what she needs
And I find myself thanking your mother
For giving birth to a saint
My spirit flies when I say your name
If there's one thing that's true
Its that I was born to love you

You make my dreams
Come true over and over again
And I honestly truly believe
You and me are written in the stars
I'll live my whole life through just giving thanks to you.

Chorus...

2 comments:

  1. o wow who sings this? i need to hear that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amel larriuex...the album is infinite possiblities...I used to have it on cassette tape but can't find it. I actually planned on trying to find it tomorrow

    ReplyDelete

Purging

Relentless whispering spirit blows strangely after me. Wandering like a plum moon--deep summer sky He comes as gold breath...shadowy storm...