Tuesday, March 3, 2009

In Response

To whom it may concern:

So your last letter has me confused. You seem so angry...so hard on yourself. I took things to heart but like the song says..."i'm so vain"...that i really think that blog is about me. In case that it is i want to address a few things... I am not tired of a thing. The bullshit you refer to is something i think is sweet. your stupid ass codes don't make my head hurt...they make me smile that someone would take that much time to creatively say that i am the one that he chooses to love. I feel that this isn't my most innovative endeavor but the most important thing is to make sure you see that i love you and pray that and want nothing more than for you to choose me and love me and tell the world that i am who you will spend eternity. i love all that you are, have been and desire to be. I have accepted this role you are destined to play and felt that i have shown that i want you to stay.

And you talking of sex...well baby listen close...that makes me excited not disgusted in any way. I won't comment on any of the rest at this moment in time...because the ol folks say don't put your business in the streets...cuz if you brag on it too much...others will be dying to taste your treats. I am selfish and with you that goes double...from this day on i am the only one who should know how you play the "fiddle" but i will say this before i let it go...this fiddle hasn't ever been played like that before.

i can't say i will never try and make you mad...but there will never be any confusion on the feelings i have...i see the good guy...and this real good dude...you know what jag...i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Purging

Relentless whispering spirit blows strangely after me. Wandering like a plum moon--deep summer sky He comes as gold breath...shadowy storm...