Tuesday, March 3, 2009

confusion

So i thought that everything was going well...actually i thought everything was going perfect. he was really worried that the distance would be hard for me to handle. i mean don't get me wrong...it isn't easy...but it isn't like we are super far away from one another...
but today...today he goes from loving me to hating me...from believing in me to doubting me...
i feel i can't be right...i am spilling my heart to him and he is looking at it and shuddering...
i am going to be patient. we are so alike that it isn't funny...i have played this game before...push someone away and see if they will stay...
well you know what...I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!! I told him i was all in...and damn it that is what i meant...he can doubt and he can question but i refuse to go anywhere...i won't let him find excuses to run from something real. he thinks he knows the extent of my stubborness...but he hasnt seen anything yet...i know my heart and i know what is true...and when i look in his eyes i see forever...
That isnt meaning to sound psycho because i am not in the habit of keeping anyone that doesn't want to be kept...but that doesn't apply to him. he wants me...he wants what i am offering and who and what i represent. but he is afraid. hell i am afraid too
vulnerable isn't comfortable for anyone...but it is necessary for the relationship to grow...
sigh...i am tired...it's been a long day and i just want the reassurance that he can be ok with my past...hell it's not like i was a stripper or a prostitute...i have never killed anyone..i am a simple girl with pretty exceptional views on love and relationships...i want to be his everything and i know he can be the same to me...

sigh...i guess we will see.

2 comments:

  1. hold on now everything is going good a pause in thought doesn't mean a rise in doubt. Love is love how ever you look at it... focus... stay with me here... i love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now don't act like you wouldn't have thought the same. Especially given the topic of conversation and the amount of time we normally text...silence is loud at times and that i what i heard...I don't need to focus...you are the center of my visual...i love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Purging

Relentless whispering spirit blows strangely after me. Wandering like a plum moon--deep summer sky He comes as gold breath...shadowy storm...