Tuesday, March 3, 2009

thinking

too much time on your hands...
too many thoughts in your head...
you are worrying about things that have no concern
no relevance to what is here and now you must discern...
i have decided to make you my love and my life...
chosen to make you a role model for my self
Invited you into my house and my home and even more than that the hearts of my boys
you are getting caught up on what has long past
6 months or 2 weeks if it wasn't right then it wasn't mean to last
i am being as upfront as you would like but than you grow silent and act like i lied...
look at yourself and think of your past...the things that were and things that you ask...on your fridge her face still smiles...yet you get offended that i have old flames...
if you have your doubts than i can respect that...but be true to yourself and be honest with me...don't look for things or faults because you will surely find them.
If you don't want me than just be man enough to say it...don't find excuses and flaws when i am offering all that i can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Purging

Relentless whispering spirit blows strangely after me. Wandering like a plum moon--deep summer sky He comes as gold breath...shadowy storm...